Rachel Ettinger


racheal hot ladies in bras
Rachel Ettinger

Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 33"
Cup: C
Dress: 0
Shoe: 8.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Some Experience



hot ladies in bras galleryI have always been athletic and involved in health and fitness. Starting in grade school, I was a competitive gymnast for 8 years, and played softball in middle school. When I was 16, I found the Fitness America Pageant's on ESPN. Wow - how exciting!

After college, and moving to Florida, I was fortunate enough to meet some people who wanted to help me in my journey to competitive fitness. I was quickly addicted to the NPC arena & have been working towards those goals ever since.

I first competed in figure in 2006 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I started training to transition to my true passion, fitness. I trained hard and worked even harder.

rachel ettinger fitnessAfter suffering several injuries, I was disappointed to learn that I had 2 herniated discs in my neck. My training techniques had to be modified...

Along with competing in the NPC, I started modeling in the fall of 2008. I am available for fitness, swimwear, glamour, commercial and lingerie modeling.

In 2009, the NPC introduced the new bikini division. This is my new pursuit!

I am a hard working, determined, positive woman who can inspire anyone! Keep an eye out for me! And if you're attending a competition where I am, please introduce yourself :) I love meeting new people!

hot ladies in bras gallery

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/train4figure