Mercy Pnay

hot ladies in bras
Mercy Pnay

Details
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 111 lbs
Bust: 0
Waist: 0
Hips: 0
Cup: B
Dress: 0
Shoe: 7.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Shoot nudes: No


hot ladies in brasThank you for for visiting my page & taking the time to look at my portfolio. My name is MERCY and I'm 27 years old. I am full FILIPINO, very outgoing, determined, open minded, and an ambitious person.

We know you're a model and all, but you must have a favorite food. What is it?
I LOVE FOOD....so i'll eat anything whatever im in the mood for.

What's one thing you can't live without?
My cell phone lol

What's one thing about yourself that everyone should know?
Im very outgoing & fun to be around once u get to know me.

What's your biggest turn on?
Gorgeous Body, Kissable Lips, Confident, Respectful, Humble, Polite, Mysterious, Smart, Independent & Can make me laugh is a MUST! :D

hot ladies in brasWhat's in your CD player right now?
A Tagalog songs :)

What has been your most memorable experience as a model?
Everytime I do shoots is always a memorable for me because I get to work with talented photographers & actually being featured on something is always nice :)

What do you like best about being a model?
The best thing about being a model is the exposure I get from doing it. I always like to get myself out there & get noticed somehow. Plus I enjoy doing it & thats what makes it a great experience.

Do you kiss on the first date?
Yes depends if there is a connection with the other person.

Do you have any secret weaknesses or guilty pleasures? We won't tell anybody... promise.
Food & sweets are weakness!

Do you consider yourself more of a "giver" or a "taker"?
I have always been a "giver."

If you could have any car you wanted, what would it be?
BMW X6

What are your dreams and goals?
My dream is to one day see myself in a magazine or in a posterboard :D My goal is to finish my schooling as a nurse & continue to help other people.

What would you consider your strongest attribute? Weakest?
Im very independent, honest, caring person. Ive had people took me for granted so that would prolly be my weekness but we just learn from our experience.

How did you get your start in modeling?
People always told me I should model because I'm very photogenic. But my boyfriend is what got me started because he gave me the push & motivation to pursue it. I've been modeling close to a year now & I'm loving every minute of it.

Besides modeling, what do you do for fun?
Besides modeling, I enjoy going to movies, spend time with my boyfriend, friends, family & my kitty, Merlin. Also I like to cook, work out @ the gym, shop or listen to music.

Would you prefer a guy to pursue you, or do you like to be the aggressor?
The aggressor.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
When I got on the rollercoaster for the first time because i'm highly scared of them plus the fact that I'm scared of heights as well.

Do you have any hidden talents? Don't be shy.
Shhhh....cant tell. Thats why they are hidden )

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take with you?
Maybe anywhere in Europe & of course I would take my MAN with me.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/mercypnay#ixzz0qycf88bi


Read more: http://www.myspace.com/mercypnay#ixzz0qycfA8CN


My RATES are very negotiable so dont be scared to ask me. Paid shoots are PRIORITY over TF. Please look at my LIST and if u are able to bring it to life then let's talk

**FOR BOOKINGS PLEASE EMAIL: Mercy_pnay@yahoo.com**

FIND ME ON:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000155383140

http://www.hincity.com/mercy_pnay

http://pasnation.pasmag.com/Mercy_Pnay




MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/mercypnay