Angella Mae

Angella Mae hot ladies in bras
Angella Mae

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 34
Waist: 25
Hips: 34
Cup: D
Dress: 0
Shoe: 7.0
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin color: Brown
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Shoot nudes: No

Angella Mae hot ladies in bras 2About me
I was born in Seoul, South Korea and adopted at the age of 3 months old to Hawaii. I grew up in a town called Pace, Florida, right outside of Pensacola. I was both a Cheerleader and Softball player and attended all honors through out school. I advanced to full-time dual enrollment when I was 16 years old, and moved on my own by the age of 17, and have been on my own ever since!!

I began modeling when I was in my second year of college at 17 years old. At that time, I feel in love with modeling in itself!! At that same time I competed in the regional finals for Hooters International Pageant, final call backs for the 2004 Calendar as well as being featured in Hooters Magazine. I went to Miss Planet Beach International WORLD FINALS 2009. I also have been featured in multiple newspapers and magazines. And have won several Titles (competitions), nominated sexiest bartender and partook in many radio interviews.


Angella Mae hot ladies in bras 3From then I continued to compete in pageants and bikini contests around the nation!! And then decided to incorporate NPC competitions as well. I have competed in both level 4 and level 5 competitions and have placed 1st in two out of three of those. I am now currently qualified Nationally to win my Pro Card!! (which is one of my current goals).

During my "training", I gave birth to a beautiful
Baby Girl!! (Meyah Mae) She is my heart and soul, and wish nothing more then to be able to provide for her the best that I can and make her proud!! After taking a short month break, I was immediately back at it, and have been ever since. Needless to say, she has changed my world for the better!!


I enjoy working with new people and making lasting friends and networks. I have done all types of print modeling including glamour, commercial, implied nude, parts, swimwear, fashion and more. I also participate in promotional modeling on a consistent basis.

One reason for me joining model mayhem is for the networking as well as promoting. If you feel like there is anything that has not been covered, please feel free to ask. The best way to contact me is via email with a complete proposal of the upcoming casting details. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me and ask.


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AngellaMae