Heather Shanholtz


Heather Shanholtz photos girls full boobs
Heather Shanholtz


Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 34
Waist: 25
Hips: 35
Cup: DD
Dress: 3
Shoe: 8.0
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No



Heather Shanholtz photos girls full boobsI'm a full time model with more than 4 years of experience and hope to continue to grow as a model. I've worked really hard to get where I am and continue to push forward. I'm motivated, dedicated and I also have drive and ambition.

I'm a fun down to earth girl that gets along with everyone. I'm def. a people person!! Other then beauty I also have brains. I do web design, photo retouching, graphic design, and video editing. I'm a computer geek trapped in a hot body! HELP!!! LOL!!!!

I'm also a gamer, into horror films and I'm a big prankster! I've even gone as far as staging a car jacking! LOL!! My guy friends love me because I'm not your average girl. I'm a kick ass girl to hang out with and I am like hanging out with one of the boys. I'm not scared to get down and dirty and I give 110% on all of my shoots.

Heather Shanholtz photos girls full boobsI'm also into going to the gun range with the boys and I recently got into skydiving. I'm an extremist and I push every limit to its fullest! If I haven't tried it I will at least once and if I don't like I just won't do it again plain and simple. I'm a strong believer that everyone needs to live a little and take advantage of everything that life has to offer!!

Please keep in mind that I travel constantly. I'm located in Miami but travel frequently to MD, PA, DE, SC, CA, and recently MA. So if any of you great photographers live in any of these states shoot me a message I just may be in your area and you wouldn't even know it!

If you are interested in booking me for a shoot or an event you can always send me a message on here or my email.

My contact info is as follows:

E-mail: Booking@HeatherShanholtz.com
Website: www.HeatherShanholtz.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/HeatherShanholtz
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HeatherShanholtz
OMP: www.onemodelplace.com/HeatherShanholtz

Mailing Address:

PO Box 371459
Miami, FL 33911

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my port!

xo,

Heather Shanholtz


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/HeatherShanholtz