Angel Doyle

hot ladies in bras 1
Angel Doyle

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 105 lbs
Bust: 0
Waist: 0
Hips: 0
Cup: C
Dress: 0
Shoe: 6.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Native American
Skin color: Olive
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Shoot nudes: No

About me
My name is Angel. Im 20 years old. I was born and raised in Pensacola. I AM MARRIED. I am a happy easy going person. Im one of those people who you either like them or love them.

hot ladies in bras woman
NUDES : I will do nudes. I have done them before. I love doing nudes. I just prefer to do nudes with Photographers that I have currently shot with in the past. So please dont ask at the shoot.

IMPLIED : I really dont mind doing implied with any photographer on any basis. But if you want to shoot implied please inform me before the shoot so that I may bring an escourt.

I would also like to state that I love to shoot. I will shoot with you for hours on end. I will even make it an all day event. I just ask one favor that I may view most of the images for my learning pleasure. Im not asking to recieve all the images from the shoot because I understand that if one great image comes out of the shoot then it was well worth it. So if you, the photographer dont mind I would like to view the images.

hot ladies in bras 2 woman
I just thought I would also state that I do like to bring an escourt with me to most photoshoots. If we have shot together before then, more and likely I wont. If the shoot is private and we will be alone for the first time. To make me more comfortable, then I like to bring an escourt. If its more public then I usually dont bring an escourt. Just please inform me of your escourt policy, so we can work something out.

Please be respectable and courteous with me. In return I will do the same. I understand the photographers sometimes have to say things that sound out of the way. Thats understandable. I love to have a good time at a photoshoot, I just dont like to get to carried away. Thanks.

I do tfcd and paid shoots. But I didnt come to model mayhem looking for a job. I came because I like what I do. Also I am very open to try new things and meet new people. So if you want to shoot then just ask. Also if you want to know about me or if you are unsure of anything i have said. Feel free to message any of the photographers I have worked with before.

I also ask that if you want to set up a shoot please list any details about the shoot that you can at the time you message me. I often get photographers that want to shoot but dont leave an address or a form of contact other then mm. So I have no way of calling. So if you could please list,
-location
-time
-concept
-wardrobe needed
-contact information
-and anything else you may think of that would help alot.
AND PLEASE PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR CALL ME AT
850-501-8636 TO CONFIRM THE PHOTOSHOOT THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOOT IF I DONT CALL YOU FIRST.


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/angeldoyle
http://www.myspace.com/388134600