Ms Angela G

hot ladies girls galleries
Ms Angela G

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 102 lbs
Bust: 0
Waist: 23
Hips: 32
Cup: C
Dress: n/a
Shoe: 7.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: No Answer
Skin color: Brown
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
Shoot nudes: No

hot ladies girls galleries
If your interested in working with me, please contact me for my rates-which are very reasonable and adjusted per project.

My speciality is promotional work which my outgoing personality seems to suit immensely. The print and commercial work that have come way are always a pleasure to work on. I enjoy new projects that help me improve my current skills and learn new ones.

I am interested in hearing about TFCD/TFP's if you have something truly unique to offer to my porfolio. Otherwise I am open to commiting my time to paying shoots/opportunities. Although I am NOT interested in adult/nude work. I will consider tasteful implied.

hot ladies girls
Check out my list of ideas for works in progress on shots I would like to replicate (in our own creative manner of course )

I look forward to meeting all you talented and ambitious people from modelmayhem.

http://www.myspace.com/caliangelag
don't friend request to ask me out thinking its clever way around my mm do's-it' not.

BTW: MODELS, I run the girl of the month for motorcycle-usa.com. If you want to be featured and have some great additions to your port. Message me if your interested in being featured. I'm looking for experienced, fit girls with sex appeal. Thanks! NO FLAKES I pass on alot of other jobs as well. Plus you'd be amazed at how everybody knows each other-it gets know real quick!


PLEASE, PLEASE don't solicit your services-if I want to pay you for services, I'll seek you out. This site is for networking, not aggressive marketing of your self-proclaimed skills.
This is NOT a dating/social website, please be respectful of myself and other models-don't treat it like one.
I only add people that I can see myself working with to keep friends list simple. I apologize if I denied you but it just means our styles don't mesh.
I love the block people option


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/msangela