Lexxxa Lopez -girls state


Lexxxa Lopez girls state
Lexxxa Lopez


Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 0
Waist: 25
Hips: 33
Cup: C
Dress: n/a
Shoe: 7.5
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Olive
Shoot nudes: Yes



Lexxxa Lopez girls state 2Hi im Lexxxa lopez ive been in the bizz for almost 3 years now and am quite experienced with posing.Im a Erotic/nude glamour model from Vancouver BC. Im an all natural, full blood Mexican, 25% aztec (the native mexican) born and raised in Canada. I am fluent in both english and spanish. Ive done and experimented with just about all kinds of modeling and am very comfortable with just about anything, that being said i am very serious about my work. I add a very exotic yet popular barbie look. I am one of the very few babes of latina backround that can pull off the platinum blonde hair and wear it well. I have also been featured in music videos and canadian websites. My favourite types of things to shoot include classy and extravagant nudes, dark edgy fetish, swimsuit, sexy costumes role playing , glamour and artistic.

girls state hot ladies in brasI have been featured in promotional events for clubs and my image has also been used in banners and flyers. I do modeling mainly because it is my passion not because it is some last resource job to make a quick buck. I enjoy TFCD and TFP if it gets me some good shots that will benifit both our portfolios. I also know that in order to make money you must invest money I dont mind paying top of the line professionals that are damn good at what they do .Other then that alot like the fact that I am open minded and into erotica and may try to take advantage of that. I may include that if i you are in high demand of erotic/ nudes it will be paid work. My rate is a flat 200$ and that covers a typical shoot from 2 to 3 hrs.(This depends on what type of images you are looking for) If you are looking for something less flamboyant ,a little different and of shorter time span then simply message me and we will organize a different rate.

YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT ME ON MY BUSINESS EMAIL **Lexx.lopez@hotmail.com** (keep it work related and provide your MM # please)

I DO...
-have a tattoo
-have a lip peircing i prefer to leave intact
-do all my own hair/make-up..so im fine if you dont have make-up artists or a stylist.

Over the past year I have travelled to such places for work such as;
San Fransisco
LA
Ontario, CA
Mexico City
Guadalajara
pheonix



MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/lexxxalopez