Miss Shauna Lyn - girls state

Miss Shauna Lyn - girls stateMiss Shauna Lyn - girls stateMiss Shauna Lyn - girls stateMiss Shauna Lyn - girls state
Miss Shauna Lyn

About me
Helllllo everyone!!

My name is Shauna. Im somewhat new to this but joined because taking photos is a hobby and Im excited to further my portfolio. Im looking to meet new models and photographers and widen my horizons. I love pin-up, punk, sexy, sultry & vintage looks. Im open to new ideas and locations...

Im half italian half Senecan Native American. I was born in San Jose Cali but grew up in upstate New York. I live in Vegas and work as a blackjack dealer on the strip and also do promotions such as bodypaint modeling, convention work and club promotions. I have goals to be a nurse SOON, so this is all pretty temporary...
If you would like to shoot then please contact me. I will get back to you ASAP!

Ciao!!!

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 128 lbs
Bust: 0"
Waist: 26"
Hips: 35"
Cup: D
Dress: 6
Shoe: 8.5
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Native American
Skin color: Olive
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Some Experience

NICKNAME: Sassy

ATHLETIC ABILITY: I can throw a football farther than most dudes, and I was a cheerleader.

HIGH SCHOOL EXTRACURRICULARS: Cheerleading, choir, junior achievement

VOTED MOST LIKELY TO: Get knocked up first—proved 'em all wrong!

HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK QUOTE: Everything happens for a reason.

DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?: Sometimes—in the bedroom, when I'm being a naughty teacher.

DAY JOB: Nursing student, mommy to my doggy

DREAM JOB: Housewife with a white picket fence and a beautiful family

WORST JOB EVER HELD: Licking envelopes

EDUCATION/PROFESSIONAL TRAINING: Some college, and I'm going for my RN now.

HOBBIES: Sleeping, gym, dancing, laughing, having sex with myself

USEFUL SKILLS: I can clean a mean toilet, and I also make the best tomato soup and grilled cheese ever!

USELESS SKILLS: When it's that time of the month I'm worthless.

I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT: Being a girlfriend.

OBSESSIONS: Clean sheets and Starbucks

STRENGTHS: I'm very witty, and great at talking shit.

WEAKNESSES: I'm sensitive and gullible, and I usually fall for dumb guido guys.

I AM THE IDEAL WOMAN BECAUSE: I can be sexy but a tomboy. I have big boobs and I'm smart and funny. You don't get that nowadays.

I AM NOT THE IDEAL WOMAN BECAUSE: I speak my mind.

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/MissShaunalyn