Precious Shelton, cute hot girls

Precious Shelton, cute hot girlsPrecious Shelton, cute hot girlsPrecious Shelton, cute hot girls
Precious Shelton


About me

My name is Precious and I am from Knoxville, TN and I am just now breaking in to the modeling industry.  I am a hardcore fitness chic with the ambition to work in that field as well as swimwear. 

I just returned from Mexico for the 2007 Bikini USA International competition where I placed 6th in my very first competition like this.  (Thank you Brent Allen for believing in me)  At the contest I got to work with and shoot with famous fitness model Jamie Eason.  Be looking for our photos very soon. 

I will consider TFP or TFPCD for select photographers ONLY!  I will not do nude or implied in anyway so please dont ask.  As several big photographers and models have told me.....I'm only going to shoot with those photographers who are as good as or better then who I already have shot with.  Be looking for me in up-coming fitness magazines!!

I DO NOT DO NUDE OR IMPLIED!!!  DONT ASK!! 

Check out my photographer Brent Allen!!

Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 104 lbs
Bust: 0"
Waist: 27"
Hips: 33"
Cup: C
Dress: n/a
Shoe: 0.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experiee: Some Experience


Credits

6th Place Bikini USA International Finals
103.5 FM Rock Babe Winner (Knoxville Radio Station)
Several Cancun, Mexico Newspapers
Model for Brent Allen
Bikini USA - Tennessee (Head Promo Model)


http://www.modelmayhem.com/569636