april cheryse

hot ladies in brashot ladies in brashot ladies in bras



April Cheryse

About meDo not try to hit on me, you will get shot down and your ego stomped on.
No tfp

Hello and thank you for taking the time to view my portfolio. I am a glamour model available for booking. Not interested in nude modeling.

I have been modeling for 4 years. I have done many promotional events, contests, catalogues and commercial shoots.

Feel free to message me with questions or for booking info. Thanks again and look forward to working with many of you.

April Cheryse xoxox

Details

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 102 lbs
Bust: 1"
Waist: 1"
Hips: 1"
Cup: D
Dress: 0
Shoe: 0.0
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Very Long
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Very Experienced

Female
20 years old
Los Angeles, California, US
myspace Mayhem #455314
Model


MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/AprilCheryse