Camille Winans hot girl sexy babe

hot ladies in brashot ladies in brashot ladies in bras

Camille Winans

About me

Hello my name is Camille Adrienne Winans and I have been modeling professionally for the last year. I have gained so much experience from my time in this business and I am truly blessed to have worked with the company and people that I have thus far. I am truly fulfilled with the ability to create through pictures and I am always on the prowl for creative, edgy projects. I have done work for clothing lines, swim wear, print, runway, video shoots, acting, promotional and will also be beginning to host events for Remy Chronicles as part of their main Remy's Angel. I am part of a specialized group of girls called The Candyland Dolls that offer promotional work for events. I am also represented in a non-exclusive contract by Yoneko Models (www.yonekomodels.com). I also sing and am fully accustomed to being on stage and the center of attention.

Aside from modeling I am also the Director of Modeling for Sullen Clothing and the Sullen Angels. To contact me regarding opportunities to be a part of the Sullen Angels please email your pics and a link to your MM to camille@sullenclothing.com.

As modeling is my full time job I do expect that I am paid for my work. If the job is far and requires travel or accomodations I will expect compensation or bookings for that as well. My pictures are incredibly recent and always updated- you are booking what you see here so please stick to what we agree to book for. At this point my portfolio is going strong so I like to stick to paid work however, I still do some TF if it enhances BOTH of our portfolios or the exposure is equal. I am a believer that there is enough for everyone and I am out for the good of the all so if I like your work and professionalism I will do my best to promote you as much as possible. I am always open to new things and of course constructive criticism so let me know what you think and if you have a great idea don't be afraid to suggest it! I am professional and I expect the same from you but I am NOT uptight or snotty at all and many of the people I work with do create friendships. As far as nudity goes I do not wish to shoot nude so please don't ask unless you work for Playboy... haha! I am okay with suggested or implied shots depending on the concept, that is something that will need to be discussed. Although I can do my own hair and makeup please understand that a professionally trained hair and makeup artist can really make the pictures come out amazing and that if you want to get the most for your shoot it is the best way to go.

For booking contact me here or at: camillewinans@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at: @camwinans

**SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE**

My previous companies and upcoming schedule is below so please be sure to note the dates I have already booked. THANK YOU so much for looking at my profile and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/camillewinans